Me, Myelf and I

Lomo ON was started all the way back in April 2010. I am Jason and I am not a Lomographer nor a photographer. I knew nothing about taking pics and I think is the waste of time and money. Its not environment friendly too to use film and all those pics from digital cameras are wasting our computers' disk space. I just love to sell camera stuffs. Selling is my hobby. Maybe one day, you can see me selling nasi lemak in a pasar malam near you. But something weird happen to me since a few years ago.. Sometimes, although I can feel I am moving around, carry on with my daily activities, I am not sure what am I doing. Its like someone has taken over my body. Am i suffering from dissociative identity disorder, split personality? Whenever I am awake like now, I always found lots of unusual pics in my computer. Some pics of myself and some pics of people I dont even know. And sometimes, those pics are really pointless at all. I have no idea why there are people wasting money taking pics of animals, buildings, or even trees.. Oh gosh, as if they know how to smile and say cheese... I am pretty sure those pics were not taken by me. Please follow my blog and find out what's going on with me. I can smell something fishy...

Labels

Monday, November 8, 2010

Jason, stop acting stupid!!! / Arrivals and departures

Filmmy

Oh, my hilarious good friend, Jason. I am your female friend, I am not a guy. I do not have a keropok lekor. :P Stop being so funny and got frightened by me.


I am a very close friend of yours. Furthermore, you are always with me all the time. Are you really sure you dont know who am I.

You can try google. I think I am famous enough to be in Google or maybe Wikipedia. LOL..


Stop being a drama queen k Jason. The truth is out there and you will get to know me more soon. I bet you will, especially with this lovely blog.


Anyway, to all my Lomo and film lover friends out there. I am going to show a favorite pic of mine for these few days and moreeeeeeeeeedays to come. This wonderful picture stuck in my head for a few days already, It’s really mesmerizing and successfully hypnotize me.


Behold...


Arrivals, Departures


This picture has a soul. The color and the out of focus really match the mood of the picture. Train stations in black and white, Genius. The lonely feeling. Argh, feel.. I can feel the picture.


From what I saw in the picture, this is my story:

With trains arriving and departing, some will arrive and some will depart. Seeking for a new hope in a new place, never forget your roots, never forget those that you left behind in the last train station where you departed.


Picture taken by a good friend of mine. Shahir MOMO. Add him up in Facebook if you cant get enough of his artistic shots. Press here and add him up to have a great lomographer in your friend list :)


With Love and Peace,

Filmmy

2 comments:

  1. we share a same feelings in this picture dude..
    im glad people like u know what im gonna say through this pic.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that we have the same thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete