Me, Myelf and I

Lomo ON was started all the way back in April 2010. I am Jason and I am not a Lomographer nor a photographer. I knew nothing about taking pics and I think is the waste of time and money. Its not environment friendly too to use film and all those pics from digital cameras are wasting our computers' disk space. I just love to sell camera stuffs. Selling is my hobby. Maybe one day, you can see me selling nasi lemak in a pasar malam near you. But something weird happen to me since a few years ago.. Sometimes, although I can feel I am moving around, carry on with my daily activities, I am not sure what am I doing. Its like someone has taken over my body. Am i suffering from dissociative identity disorder, split personality? Whenever I am awake like now, I always found lots of unusual pics in my computer. Some pics of myself and some pics of people I dont even know. And sometimes, those pics are really pointless at all. I have no idea why there are people wasting money taking pics of animals, buildings, or even trees.. Oh gosh, as if they know how to smile and say cheese... I am pretty sure those pics were not taken by me. Please follow my blog and find out what's going on with me. I can smell something fishy...

Labels

Friday, November 12, 2010

FIlmmy! Who are you? / Kinokuniya

Jason
Oh my god you Filmmy. Get lost and stop messing around in my blog. Sharing picture in my blog and wanna be emo + artistic here. And Momo is my friend, I bet he doesn't even know who the hell you are. And I hope you get his permission to share his picture here. If not, I sincerely hope you get sued.  :)


Seriously, I still dont know who's Filmmy and how the hell she (according to her/him/it) can post freely in my blog even though I changed my password. Must be magic. I think she's a stalker. My secret admire. Haha.. Just joking. I hope to get to the bottom of this ASAP. 


Where shall I start. I tried google but cant get any good results. I tried Facebook and these are the people I get. Look at the print screen.


Filmmy facebook search


Not bad, got a few pretty girls there but mostly are from Thailand. Savadikap, kap kap kap. If Filmmy is a pretty girl, I can forgive her. Its either Filmmy Chilliz or Filmmy Kongtum..  I'll keep my fingers crossed. Hehehe.. :p
Still in the midst of searching. Will keep you guys updated. Anyway, go check the 2 girls out. Should be a film lover.. lol..


Ya, one more thing. If you guys are heading to KLCC or anywhere around there, go check Kinokuniya bookstore. They are having sales for some old books and magazines at the second floor of their bookstore. You can get cheap books and magazines there. Seriously, very cheap. My friend just spent RM100 plus buying those books and old magazines, and the RM100 plus books and magazines look like RM300 plus worth of books. Its so damn heavy carrying those books and mags for him from KLCC to our place.


See what I got. One of the book i bought is this.


P1010915


Sorry to my friends that can't understand Chinese. Its a book about photography and its from National Geographic. Lots of pictures, lots of words. And its a bit hard to understand. Lots of terms need to refer to google translate.


Kinda happy to get this book. I can learn and understand lots of photography stuffs from the book. And find out what's so fun about taking pictures. Hmmmph.. Are photography and lomography that fun?  
Anyway, the book only cost RM20.. Cheap rite. The promotion in Kinokuniya is from Thursday till this Sunday, so, act fast. 


From your favourite trusted seller,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment