Me, Myelf and I

Lomo ON was started all the way back in April 2010. I am Jason and I am not a Lomographer nor a photographer. I knew nothing about taking pics and I think is the waste of time and money. Its not environment friendly too to use film and all those pics from digital cameras are wasting our computers' disk space. I just love to sell camera stuffs. Selling is my hobby. Maybe one day, you can see me selling nasi lemak in a pasar malam near you. But something weird happen to me since a few years ago.. Sometimes, although I can feel I am moving around, carry on with my daily activities, I am not sure what am I doing. Its like someone has taken over my body. Am i suffering from dissociative identity disorder, split personality? Whenever I am awake like now, I always found lots of unusual pics in my computer. Some pics of myself and some pics of people I dont even know. And sometimes, those pics are really pointless at all. I have no idea why there are people wasting money taking pics of animals, buildings, or even trees.. Oh gosh, as if they know how to smile and say cheese... I am pretty sure those pics were not taken by me. Please follow my blog and find out what's going on with me. I can smell something fishy...

Labels

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chills me to the bone

Jason
Who is this Filmmy guy?
I was just trying to check my pageviews after I woke up from a goodnight sleep and it really shocked me and woke me up completely. It felt like a cold shower in the morning, chills me to the bone.


Why is he posting stuffs in my blog. And how? You may be puzzled and wondering who's that. Believe it or not, there are thousands of question marks above my head too. 


I went to sleep last night at 11.45pm and the post from this Filmmy guy was 11.55pm.. Hmmph... Is it a coincidence or what...


Oh crap, cant write much. Gotta get ready and rush to work..


Someone, tell me who is he.. I might try Google later...



From your favourite trusted seller,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment