Me, Myelf and I

Lomo ON was started all the way back in April 2010. I am Jason and I am not a Lomographer nor a photographer. I knew nothing about taking pics and I think is the waste of time and money. Its not environment friendly too to use film and all those pics from digital cameras are wasting our computers' disk space. I just love to sell camera stuffs. Selling is my hobby. Maybe one day, you can see me selling nasi lemak in a pasar malam near you. But something weird happen to me since a few years ago.. Sometimes, although I can feel I am moving around, carry on with my daily activities, I am not sure what am I doing. Its like someone has taken over my body. Am i suffering from dissociative identity disorder, split personality? Whenever I am awake like now, I always found lots of unusual pics in my computer. Some pics of myself and some pics of people I dont even know. And sometimes, those pics are really pointless at all. I have no idea why there are people wasting money taking pics of animals, buildings, or even trees.. Oh gosh, as if they know how to smile and say cheese... I am pretty sure those pics were not taken by me. Please follow my blog and find out what's going on with me. I can smell something fishy...

Labels

Sunday, October 24, 2010

1.1 Introduction

Jason
Like any book we read. There will always be an introduction.


So, let me give a brief introduction of myself.
I am Jason and I am currently studying in Kuala Lumpur. Studying stuffs related to computer but seriously, I know little bout computing. Computer for me is a place for Facebook and Youtube. And most important, a good platform for me to sell stuffs. Selling stuffs is one of the major thing I do in life and that's why, computer with connection to the world out there is very important to me. I can say my hobby is to sell stuffs.


When I was young, I used to sell off old stuffs that I do not wish to see anymore. For example, my diapers, my milk bottle, my pacifier, my nursery rhymes cassette, my school uniforms, my buku latihan, my bicycle, my playstation, my ipod, my chuck taylors and etc. Sometimes, I suspect that maybe in one part of my life when I was young, I sold off my younger brother or sister as I do not have any of them now. Maybe....


For now, I sell only film camera stuffs, I sell stuffs from Lomography, Holga, old Russian rangefinders and cameras, vintage cameras and many more. This blog is dedicated for this purpose. I will post my camera stuffs here and you guys can come visit my blog and pick whatever you like.


There are some ready stock and there are some need to be pre-ordered. For Lomography stuffs and vintage cameras, most of the time, its all ready stock. But for Holgas, Russian rangefinders and cameras, most of the time its pre-order.


I will post the full list of things I sell soon (probably in my next post)
For now, you can always visit my facebook page: Lomo ON


And below is my contact details:
Jason Yap
014-9302296


Any enquiries, just contact me. :)


More about me coming soon...


From your favourite trusted seller,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment